- Shri P Stobdan: He is a distinguished academician, diplomat, author and foreign policy expert. He has been India’s Ambassador to the Republic of Kyrgyzstan. He is Senior Research fellow at the IDSA.
- Shri Rajiv Sikri, IFS (Retd): He is a former Secretary in the Ministry of External Affairs. He has also served as India’s Ambassador to Kazakhstan.
- Shri Sanjay Singh, IFS (Retd): He is a former Secretary (East) in the Ministry of External Affairs and a former Ambassador of India to Iran.
- Shri Asoke Mukerji, IFS (Retd): He was the Ambassador and Deputy Permanent Representative of India to the UN at New York. He is a member of USI Council.
- Shri Mohan Guruswamy: He is an alumnus of the John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University and the Graduate School of Business, Stanford University. He has been Advisor to the Finance Minister with the rank of Secretary to the Government of India.
- Shri Rana Banerji, IAS (Retd): He is a former Special Secretary in the Cabinet Secretariat.
- Lt Gen PC Katoch, PVSM, UYSM, AVSM, SC (Retd): He is a former DG Information Systems, Indian Army.
- Lt Gen Arun Kumar Sahni, PVSM, UYSM, SM, VSM (Retd): He retired as General Officer Commanding-in-Chief, South Western Command. He is member of USI Council.
- Air Marshal AK Singh, PVSM, AVSM, VM, VSM (Retd): He is a former Air Officer Commander in Chief of Indian Air Force.
- Lt Gen Praveen Bakshi, PVSM, AVSM, VSM (Retd): Former General Officer Commanding-in-Chief Eastern Command.
- Vice Admiral Satish Soni, PVSM, AVSM, NM (Retd): He held the appointments of Flag Officer Commanding in Chief Eastern Naval Command and Southern Naval Command, Deputy Chief of Naval Staff, Commandant National Defence Academy.
- Brig Rahul K Bhonsle, SM (Retd): He is managing a strategic risk and knowledge management consultancy-security-risks.com focusing on strategic culture and security trends in South Asia, future warfare and human security.
- Prof S Kondapalli: He is Professor in Chinese Studies at Jawaharlal Nehru University. He is also an Honorary Fellow at Institute of Chinese Studies, Delhi and Research Associate at Centre for Chinese Studies, University of Stellenbosch, South Africa.
- Prof Nirmala Joshi: She is a former Head of the Department Centre for Russian and Central Asian Studies at School of International Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. She has been Director, India-Central Asia Foundation, New Delhi.
- Dr Sanjaya Baru: He has been the Secretary-General at Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI). Dr. Baru is Director of Geo-economics and Strategy at the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) in Singapore.
- Dr Gulshan Sachdeva: He is Associate Professor, Centre for European Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. He has also worked as Team Leader in the ADB-funded capacity building project on regional cooperation at the Afghanistan Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Dr Adil Rasheed: He is a Research Fellow at the Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses, New Delhi. He was Researcher at the UAE’s premier think tank The Emirates Center for Strategic Studies and Research (ECSSR).
- Shri Talmiz Ahmed, IFS (Retd): He is a former Indian ambassador to Saudi Arabia. He holds the Ram Sathe Chair in International Studies, Symbiosis International University, Pune.
- Gp Capt Sharad Tewari, VM (Retd) He has been a former Director (Net Assessment) at HQ Integrated Defence Staff and specialises in Net Assessment and Scenario Building. He has conducted a number of Net Assessment projects and scenario building workshops.
- Dr Nivedita Das Kundu: She is a Resident Researcher in Practice and Director, India-Canada Project for Research and Innovation (CIPRI) at York Center for Asian Research, York University, Toronto, Canada.
- Gp Capt. (Dr) RK Singh: He has vast experience of 25 years in Logistics Management in IAF and has worked on various command and staff appointments.