Registration Open for Part D – 2023, Cost for five subjects for Part D – Rs 4000/-, for 2023.
Register immediately to commence systematic prep through Corres Course earliest.
Simple Steps For Registration For Courses
The registration has been made very simple and user friendly. The process stands reduced to only two emails to CI, USI of India.
Non – Member
- Open USI website www.usiofindia.org
- Download membership form available on website.
- Fwd scanned copy / snapshot of filled and signed membership form alogwith id proof(scanned copy/snapshot of canteen card / service cert)or the membership form itself can be countersigned by the staff offr / CO.
- E-mail membership form and id proof,alongwith address (where you require study mtrl) and fwd to ‘[email protected]’, asking for USI bank details
- Course sec will provide Bank details for online payment (Membership plus course fees).
(Payment can also be made by DD/Cheque in favour of Director USI or cash). (See fee structure below)
- Do NEFT tfr to the given USI Bank account and fwd snapshot of tfr details to email to
[email protected] (Fee structure are available in USI prospectus – 2023 and Courses coln)
- On receipt of payment,regn will be madeyou will be intimated your Course Index No.Course mtrl will be desp to your given add by the USI as per the schedule given in prospectus.
- Membership form or any id proof are not reqd
- Apply to Chief Instr, fwd requisite application for joining the courses/subjects by email on ‘[email protected]’. Also quote your exiting valid membership No.
- Course sec will provide Bank details for online payment (only for course fees). Payment can be made as explained in Step 6 above.(Fees structure are available in USI Prospectus – 2023.)
- On receipt of payment, regn will be made and you will be intimated your Course Index No.
Course mtrl will be desp to your given add by the USI as per the schedule intimated in the prospectus.