• 09 Nov 2018 : To mark the end of the WW1 Centenary, the USI-CAFHR in collaboration with the Indian Army and the British High Commission organised a one-day international seminar titled ‘India and the Great War in Research, Memory and Commemoration’.
• 10 Nov 2018: The Hon’ble Vice President of India, Shri Venkaiah Naidu, inaugurated the Indian Great War Military Memorial at Villers-Guislain at France. The Director USI, Lt Gen PK Singh, PVSM, AVSM (Retd), attended the ceremony.
• 10 Nov 2018: A commemorative military band concert was held at the British High Commissioner’s residence on the evening of 10 Nov 2018 followed by a reception. At the reception WW1 Indian Army War Diaries of the Western Front were presented by General VN Sharma, PVSM, AVSM (Retd) to the retired army officers of the various units.
• 13 Nov 2018: A premier of the documentary film on World War One “ India: The Forgotten Army” was held at Embassy of France. The film was made with the assistance of USI-CAFHR.
• 23-25 Nov 2018: USI-CAFHR supported the Military History and Strategy Knowledge vertical in the Valley of Words; International Literature & Arts Festival, which was held at Dehradun.
• 27-28 Nov 2018: Secy CAFHR participated as a speaker in a conference titled ‘India and World War One: A Centennial Commemoration to remember India Soldiers’ at Nehru Memorial Museum & Library, New Delhi.
• 06-09 Dec 2018: Secy CAFHR participated as a speaker for the panel discussions on ‘India’s Contribution to the First World War’ and ‘Battles of Delhi and Meerut, 1857’ at Military Literature Festival at Chandigarh.
• Staff Ride